Englsh Manor With Expansion Upstairs
About This Plan
- There's one great feature after another in this incredible English Manor Tudor house plan. The open floor plan features a stunning gourmet kitchen with a breakfast area opening onto a large terrace outside.
- There will never again be any arguments about closet space, thanks to spacious his and her's walk-in closets in the downstairs master suite.
- There's plenty of space for sleepovers and kids activities upstairs, with three suites, and a media room or playroom, plus optional space for future expansion.
- Parking is a breeze in the garage with 3-car dimensions. If you need more space, an optional basement is available.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,370 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,469 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 75' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"