Enjoy the View
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This multi-featured design emphasizes the indoor-outdoor relationship and gives you great spaces of both kinds.
- All of the main living rooms have plenty of windows to take advantage of the view and easy access is provided to the large covered deck.
- The open kitchen with its eating bar and walk-in pantry has a commanding view of the dining and great room and beyond, and it will be easy to visit with family and guests alike while preparing meals.
- The master suite features an attractive tray ceiling and the master bath has an oversize corner shower.
- On the basement floor there is plenty of room for extra bedrooms, bathroom, family room and and can be finished now or left for future expansion.
- The roof has a 6:12 main pitch and a 7:12 secondary pitch.
- The depth includes the covered outdoor area in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,559 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1520 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12