Enormous Great Room
About This Plan
- The enormous great room in this Mountain home plan rises up for two stories for a dramatic effect.
- The kitchen is also huge with a big center island with cook top.
- From here, the views extend all the way to the great room fireplace through the wall of windows out to the rear covered deck.
- Sliding doors open the first floor master suite to the deck.
- Should you need to work from home, a large second floor office will accommodate with a private deck for breaks.
- The two bedrooms on this level share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- On the ground level, you can entertain in style with the enormous recreation area complete with wet bar.
- Unfinished storage and an extra bedroom that could serve as an in-law suite round off this level.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,999 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,049 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 972 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 6"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss