4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and a hip roof all combine to give this luxury European home plan its elegance.
- The two-story foyer makes a grand entrance with views of the formal dining room to your left as you enter.
- Step down to the family room with its fireplace and wall of windows overlooking the rear and huge deck area.
- Climb the stairs to access the raised study with a big bay window.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor including the spacious master suite with two huge walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a Jack and Jill bath while bedroom 2 has a private bath.
- As an added bonus, the optional finished lower level that comes with the plans gives you a media room, guest suite and more.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,063 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,063 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 100' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1159 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss