3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco plus decorative shutters give this European home plan its charm.
- Formal dining room or private study - it's the owner's choice and both come with a 10' high ceiling.
- Your family will enjoy the large informal room in the back that encompasses the kitchen, eating area and great room with fireplace. A covered porch can be accessed through the eating area and serves for outdoor dining.
- Two family/guest bedrooms lie close by the laundry room.
- The master suite features both a bay window and tray ceiling along with both linear and walk-in closets and a spa bath.
- Unfinished storage on the second floor can be finished off to suit your needs. There is also an optional finished lower level that contains 1,433 sq. ft. of living space if you chose the basement foundation.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version with a front entry garage, see house plan 4087DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,084 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick