Luxurious One-Story Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Transom windows in the great room and the bayed breakfast room expand the rear view of this one-story design. A large arched window in the front serves as a focal point.
- The covered stoop enters into the foyer that is floored with a hard surface. Complete with space for a hutch, the dining room is set off by its 11-foot tray ceiling. A 10-foot ceiling spans the fireplaced great room with built-in bookshelves. Ceilings also rise 10 feet high in the master bedroom, breakfast room and living room.
- The efficient kitchen includes a pantry closet, planning desk and snack bar.
- The privately located master suite comprises a bedroom with two walk-in closets and a bath with all the amenities: two vanities, a skylight over the whirlpool tub and separate shower. The second bedroom accesses the hall bath.
- If desired, the living room can be converted into a third bedroom by adding a closet.
- The drive-through garage houses a third car in a tandem arrangement.
- Related Plan: For a larger version with a front entry garage, see house plan 40409DB.