European Cottage Plan Perfect for Working from Hom
About This Plan
- What more could you ask of a plan? It's comfortable, well designed and beautiful in its simplicity.
- A genial entry, with columns and arched portico reveals a door with arched transom and sidelights. It leads to a foyer with tall ceiling and nearby half-bath.
- The living room is just beyond. It also has a high ceiling and also contains a fireplace, built-in media center and large arched window overlooking the side yard.
- A dining area is open to the kitchen and offers a door to a private den at the back of the plan.
- Double doors in the den access the master salon'or enter here via a private hallway behind the kitchen.
- A large bath with spa tub, separate shower, walk-in closet and separate shower makes the master suite comfortable.
- The laundry room lies right behind the garage, near a pantry.
- The upper level holds a skylit sitting room, an additional bedroom and a full bath with skylight.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery