European Cottage Plan with Arched Entry
About This Plan
- No stone was left unturned in the design of this enchanting plan. Though moderate in size, it accounts for great livability and marvelous curb appeal. Note, for instance, the carefully chosen mix of exterior siding materials: stone, lap siding and vertical battens.
- A hint of Craftsman detail appears in the suggested arch at the entry, echoing the arch on the two-car garage.
- The floor plan is flexible, yet includes well-defined spaces. Move easily from front living room (with fireplace), through the dining room, to the gourmet kitchen and attached nook. A door in the nook leads out to a rear patio.
- You may prefer two bedrooms and a den, or three bedrooms'the floor plan allows for either option.
- The master suite is especially interesting. It has a spacious salon, walk-in closet and bath with dual lavatories.
- The den and Bedroom 2 share a full bath with nearby linen closet.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69117AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss