Single Story Cottage Plan with Two Car Garage
About This Plan
- The nostalgic traditional elements of this single-level home make it a fine choice for anyone with a discriminating eye.
- The covered porch protects a front entry with transom window and sidelight and shades a charming double window with window seat in the den.
- If you prefer, the den could be easily transformed to a third bedroom, as it shares the use of a walk-through bath with Bedroom 2.
- The master suite is tucked away behind the two-car garage for privacy. It has a fine bath with large shower, dual lavatories and walk-in closet.
- A laundry alcove is thoughtfully placed in the hall near bedrooms.
- The living room, dining room, kitchen and nook align along the left side of the plan.
- The living room is vaulted and has a toasty fireplace.
- A recessed area in the dining room easily accepts a hutch.
- The kitchen is convenient and contains an island, a pantry and built-in desk.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69118AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery