European Cottage Plan with Main-Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This European cottage plan, clad in brick beneath a cross-gable roof, boasts loads of exterior charm with an arched entryway and matching windows.
- Once past the threshold, a quiet study resides to the left of the entry, across from a living room with exposed beams and a cozy fireplace.
- The dining room and kitchen are open to one another, with a prep island in the center and a built-in breakfast nook for added charm. A walk-in pantry is located nearby, just inside from the rear-attached, double garage.
- The master suite resides on the main level for quick and easy access, and features 5 fixtures in the attached bath and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a sitting room leads to two identically-sized bedrooms, which share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,513 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 583 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 10"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"