About This Plan
- A French Country exterior is inspired by European countryside. Clipped rooflines and decorative wood shutters highlight the curb appeal.
- Inside, three columns set the formal dining room off from the foyer, making both rooms feel larger.
- The L-shaped main living area wraps around from the kitchen to the breakfast nook and family room with views of the screened porch beyond.
- A sitting area in the master suite encourages you to curl up with a good book and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- The second floor is huge with three large bedrooms, a loft and bonus space over the garage.
- You get extra storage with a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,115 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"