About This Plan
- A sweeping curved staircase is the first thing you see when you enter the large foyer of this elegant European house plan.
- The library to the right has 3 sets of double doors that open to the foyer, the formal living room and the front terrace.
- With the kitchen sink placed in the middle of the giant island, you have wonderful views of the enormous beamed family room and its fireplace.
- The home management center connects to the kitchen through a hall by the walk-in pantry.
- Split garages give you room for four cars with extra space at the back of each bay.
- The second floor is huge with five big bedrooms and a large laundry room with a sink for handwashing.
- A vaulted bathroom with two sinks is shared by bedrooms 2 and 5.
- The master suite is resplendent with a lovely tray ceiling, luxurious master bathroom and a spacious walk-in closet entered through double doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,427 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,023 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 6"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1207 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- French Country
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection