About This Plan
- Four large units combine to form this elegant European fourplex.
- Units 1 and 4 are slightly larger because of the dining room bump-out, with 840 square feet on the main floor and 762 square feet on the second floor.
- Units 2 and 3 have 820 square feet on the main floor and 762 square feet on each upper floor.
- The main floor is all open concept so the views flow right from the great room through the dining room and into the kitchen in back.
- A peninsula eating bar seats four and gives you a place to chat with whomever is cooking.
- The angled staircase leads up to the second floor where you have two large bedrooms and two separate bathrooms.
- A handy laundry closet saves you from climbing stairs.
- Related Plan: Get a duplex version with house plan 60622ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,696 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 8
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 51' 2"
- Max ridge height: 38' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Multi-Family Home