European Home Plan For Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed to fit a side and rear-sloping lot, this gorgeous home brings together cedar shingle siding and stone for an impressive facade. The double-door entry with arched transom opens to an immense central foyer that leads to virtually all main-level areas.
- A den with a bay window and built-ins lies to the left of the foyer, immediately beyond the entry. A half-bath and coat closet are to the right. An elegant stairway addresses lower-level space.
- The sunken great room serves both formal and informal occasions and is highlighted by a corner fireplace and a built-in media center. The formal dining room, with an attached butler's pantry, sits in close proximity to the well-appointed kitchen and a casual breakfast nook. A wrapping deck, beyond a covered porch, is accessed from the great room or from the nook with its special door system.
- Look to the master bedroom for ultimate luxury. The bedroom features a tray ceiling, a sitting room and a built-in corner media center. The attached bath also has a tray ceiling and pampers with a spa tub, dual sinks, a walk-in closet and a huge step-in shower.
- The lower level completes the home nicely with three bedrooms (all with private baths) and a games room. Built-ins and a corner fireplace enhance the sunken games room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,808 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,792 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick