European Home with Tudor Detailing
About This Plan
- Stucco, decorative wood trim and a clipped roofline give this European home plan it's Tudor look.
- The amazing grand room has a beamed ceiling that fits right in with the Old World feel.
- The L-shaped living area lets you see from the kitchen right into both the grand room and the dining room.
- A covered lanai gives you a place to relax and dine outdoors in the shade.
- The ceiling soars up in the vaulted master suite with its nearby private bathroom with double sinks and a big soaking tub.
- A first floor guest suite is joined by two large bedrooms on the upper floor.
- Step down into the bonus room or have the kids do homework in the loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 752 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"