European House Plan for Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Think one-story, then think again; it's a hillside home plan designed to make the best use of a sloping lot. Elegant in exterior appeal, the home uses high arches and a hipped room to promote a sense of style.
- The main floor opens from a recessed entry to a central foyer with 13' ceiling. Box beams and columns define the formal dining area to the left and transition nicely into a beamed ceiling in the great room. Built-ins and a fireplace further the appeal. Nearby is a casual dining area with sliding glass doors to a deck, which acts as the roof for the patio below.
- The master suite and a den are on the right side of the main level. A half-bath serves the den, while the master bath is replete with a spa tub, compartmented toilet, separate shower and dual lavatories. A service area off the kitchen leads to the three-car garage and has washer/dryer space.
- Two bedrooms, a full bath and a games room on the lower level add to the great livability of the home. A wet bar in the games room is a bonus.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 6964AM (2,964 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plan 6898AM (2,656 sq. ft.).