European House Plan for Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Five bedrooms and lots of room to spread out make this the ideal home for a large family.
- You can see the gathering room fireplace all the way from the foyer and the coffered ceiling is a special treat.
- Back to back fireplaces warm both the gathering room and the huge outdoor living area.
- There's even a pool bath outside to keep wet feet from inside.
- Homeowners will appreciate the spacious kitchen that has an island, a peninsula bar and a huge walk-in pantry.
- The owner's suite is on the main floor away from the other bedrooms.
- It offers a super large bathroom and a walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- The second floor holds the laundry room and three or four bedrooms with one being an optional bonus room.
- Finish the lower level to add a huge game room, media room and a study with plenty of room left over for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 5"
- Depth: 64' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1022 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"