European House Plan with Beamed Ceilings
About This Plan
- Elegant spires and rustic timber wood over the front entry porch blend beautifully in this European house plan.
- The home is just the right size to give you three bedrooms and a study without being overwhelming.
- You can dine in the formal dining room or the cheerful breakfast nook, with the kitchen nicely positioned between them.
- Gorgeous beamed ceilings unite the great room, kitchen and breakfast nook, adding charm and good looks.
- The rear covered porch includes an outdoor fireplace.
- The split bedroom layout works to give homeowners a luxurious and secluded master suite with a bayed sitting area.
- The walk-in closet is huge and has a built-in chest of drawers and a door right into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an extra 456 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,417 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick