European House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The gorgeous roof lines of this European house plan include spires and a clipped roof over the main garage gable.
- Inside, the vaulted and beamed great room connects with the kitchen and dining area with the big fireplace as a focal point.
- A grilling porch comes with an outdoor fireplace and lots of shade.
- In the master suite, a free standing soaking tub dominates the upscale bathroom.
- There's even a pocket door directly into the laundry room.
- There are three bedrooms on the other side of the house, two with walk-in closets.
- Climb upstairs to a future bonus room and bathroom that can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 367 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 2"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 589 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick