European House Plan with Lower Level Rec Room
About This Plan
- Eyebrow dormers run across the courtyard style garage and front of this elegant European house pan.
- Inside, you get 3,808 square feet of living space spread out on the main and lower levels.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the big living room and extends out to the rear covered patio too.
- This house was designed for casual living and has no formal dining room.
- Instead you get one huge great room that combines the cooking, eating and living areas.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling, twin walk-in closets and a master bathroom that open up directly into the laundry room.
- Two other family bedrooms are across the house.
- Head down to the finished lower level to play in the rec room that has a card table area.
- Guests will be very comfortable in the additional two bedrooms and large hall bathroom.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,808 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,580 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 268 sq. ft.
- Deck: 150 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss