European House Plan with Lower Level Rec Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Eyebrow dormers run across the courtyard style garage and front of this elegant European house pan.
- Inside, you get 3,808 square feet of living space spread out on the main and lower levels.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the big living room and extends out to the rear covered patio too.
- This house was designed for casual living and has no formal dining room.
- Instead you get one huge great room that combines the cooking, eating and living areas.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling, twin walk-in closets and a master bathroom that open up directly into the laundry room.
- Two other family bedrooms are across the house.
- Head down to the finished lower level to play in the rec room that has a card table area.
- Guests will be very comfortable in the additional two bedrooms and large hall bathroom.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.