European House Plan with Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- The stone and stucco exterior and steep hip roof give this European house plan a well-blended facade.
- From the foyer, two interior columns introduce the huge great room with its wall of windows overlooking the back deck.
- The kitchen is nicely placed to view both the great room and the dining area.
- On the second floor, the amazing master suite gets a vaulted ceiling and a separate sitting room plus a large corner soaking tub.
- The laundry room has been placed on this floor, right where most of the laundry is generated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 944 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 242 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12