European House Plan with Old World Charm
About This Plan
- A brick exterior with stone and shake siding and an arched entry porch add Old World charm to this European house plan.
- The interior combines formal and informal dining, a private study, a great room with corner fireplace and a kitchen with angled snack bar to create a home that meets the needs of your growing family.
- A large walk-in pantry, laundry room and ½ bath complete the first floor.
- U-shaped stairs lead to a four bedroom second floor where the master bedroom enjoys a high ceiling and a bath with two vanities, a whirlpool tub and shower.
- There are three additional bedrooms each with large closets and a hall bath with double bowl vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,494 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,223 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 36 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 43' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss