European House Plan with Open Layout
1 - 3
About This Plan
- Interior columns are used beautifully to keep sightlines open on the main floor of this one story European house plan.
- The views flow from the foyer through the formal dining room and into the great room where they sweep around to include the kitchen and nook.
- Homeowners can live all on the main floor where they get a sun deck and vaulted den with built-ins that fill two walls.
- There's a walk-through pantry that opens to both the kitchen and the mud room.
- Finish off the lower level to gain 2,469 square feet of additional living space where you can add two more bedrooms, an exercise room and a massive games area with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,840 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,469 sq. ft.
- Deck: 634 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1236 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss