European House Plan with Optional Lower Level
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Gorgeous two-story ceilings rise up dramatically in the foyer, great room and breakfast nook of this magnificent European house plan.
- Every detail in the home has been carefully crafted to create a high-end home for your family.
- Built-in bookshelves line two walls of the library and the huge open layout encompasses eating, cooking and living areas at the back of the home.
- Even the informal family entry on the side of the home comes with two walk-in coat closets.
- The all-important master suite boasts a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and a giant walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers in the center.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony overlooks the rooms below.
- There are three big bedrooms and a second master suite with its own private staircase over one of the two car garages.
- Get a stunning guest suite, exercise room and home theater by finishing the optional lower level that adds an extra 2,434 square feet to the home.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,323 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,137 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 134' 2"
- Depth: 93' 9"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1291 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"