European House Plan with Second Floor In-Law Apartment
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This multi-generational European house plan comes with a self-contained second floor apartment complete with kitchen, living area and separate bedroom.
- The main floor of the home boasts a huge open floor plan with sweeping views from the formal dining room to the enormous kitchen with its unusual island to the great room that has a lovely and impressive coffered ceiling.
- There are two outdoor fireplaces on the expansive covered deck, one with storage closets on either side.
- A spacious master suite opens to the rear deck and a second bedroom on this floor faces the front.
- Expand this home by finishing the optional lower level with a large wine cellar, exercise room and two more bedrooms plus a kitchenette for hosting parties.
Optional Finish Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,594 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 625 sq. ft.
- Deck: 680 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,060 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 117' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Truss