European House Plan with Second Floor Library
About This Plan
- A lovely roof line and stone exterior add complexity and beauty to this European house plan.
- The sightlines when you walk into the foyer are amazing, thanks to the open layout.
- Arched entryways between the main rooms are another elegant touch and the family room coffered ceiling is stunning.
- A wall of windows across the back make the family room bright and airy.
- The kitchen gets two islands, one with an eating bar.
- Sliding glass doors open to the screened and vaulted porch that enjoys an outdoor fireplace.
- On the opposite side of the home, the huge master suite offers a beamed ceiling, a giant walk-in closet divided into sections and a superb master bathroom.
- Three spacious bedrooms are up on the second floor along with the vaulted study that could easily be made into a media room.
- Bonus space lies over the garage where the noise won't disturb any rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,909 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,907 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 289 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 65 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 11"
- Depth: 100' 10"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick