European House Plan with Sunken Great Room
About This Plan
- A huge uncovered deck spans the entire rear of this luxurious European house plan yet there are covered decks too.
- With its wide open floor plan, you can see the gorgeous sunken great room as soon as you enter the home.
- The gourmet kitchen features a massive island that adds extra counter and storage space.
- A circular side foyer directs you to either the powder room, the large study with a cozy fireplace or the magnificent master suite with a wall of sliding glass doors.
- The home comes with two separate second floor areas - one a massive office and guest suite over the garage and the other one over the main house.
- Open railing on that second floor lets you look down into both the foyer and the sunken great room.
- The four car garage angles off to one side for an interesting look.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,834 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,583 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,255 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 151' 4"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1806 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection