European House Plan with Timber Beam Ceilings
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This gorgeous European style home offers incredible living space and tons of storage.
- The exterior blends stone and siding with wood shutters and columns and an arched entry under the covered front porch.
- The deep 4-car garage offers plenty of storage and numerous drive-way arrangements.
- Once inside, the large foyer with 10' ceiling invites you to the open great room and dining room.
- The great room features a fireplace, timber beams, and access to a wonderful rear covered porch.
- The large kitchen features a walk-in pantry and an eating island bar and is open to a cozy breakfast/hearth room with lots of windows and a fireplace.
- The huge master suite boasts a whirlpool tub, a luxurious multi-head shower, double vanity, and an amazing walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are down the hall with a Jack and Jill bathroom, as well as a convenient office.
- On the second floor is a huge guest room with a walk-in closet and a full bath.
- There's also a fantastic media/bonus room full of possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,702 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 4"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1320 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater