European House Plan with Tudor Influences
About This Plan
- A graceful swoop roof extends across the front entry of this European house plan with mullioned windows to add a Tudor influence.
- The wide foyer boasts a lovely tray ceiling and is open to the formal dining room that has lots of space for table and chairs.
- To the left of the foyer, double doors open to a large flex room that could be used as a study, play room or even a media room.
- While the living room is huge, there's another big room off the kitchen that shares a beamed ceiling with the breakfast nook.
- From the kitchen, you can survey it all and enjoy the warmth of the big fireplace.
- Slip out to the deck where you can grill outside or just relax with your favorite book.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs along with a large laundry room.
- Homeowners get a separate sitting and a giant master walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,546 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,949 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,597 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss