European Plan with High Ceilings
About This Plan
- Pure traditional style mingles with European elements to produce a home that is elegant without being overbearing.
- A high, hipped roof lends a unique style statement; tall multi-paned windows signal interior spaces that are sun lit.
- The floor plan is well devised and roomy. There are two bedrooms, each with a full bath.
- The master suite is especially appealing as it contains a bath with spa tub, separate shower, dual lavatories and walk-in closet.
- The open living areas have ceilings that rise over eleven feet in height.
- The great room includes a fireplace and built-in media center.
- Beyond the dining area is a lovely patio for al fresco meals. For a little more privacy, make use of the office'just beyond double doors near the kitchen.
- On the way to the two-car garage are a spacious walk-in pantry, a laundry alcove, and a closet.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 6935AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,874 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery