Open Living Area in Craftsman Design
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing attracts the eye to this one-story home plan with an open living area.
- In the living area off the foyer, there is a media center that borders the fireplace, a space for a hutch, a walk-in pantry and a free-standing island with eating bar.
- Double doors open to the office or third bedroom.
- The master suite is isolated on one side for privacy. The two-compartment master bath offers a garden tub and walk-in closet. Also on this side are the second bath and second bedroom.
- The side-entry garage suits the home to a wide or corner lot. Alternatively, the garage door can be located for a rear entry.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation: crawl space. Basement and crawlspace upgrades available.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69119AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,891 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,891 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 409 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick