European Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one level with no stairs to climb in this European ranch style house plan.
- Views flow from room to room thanks to the open floor plan that gives you wonderful sightlines.
- A huge island in the kitchen holds the sink and an eating bar that seats four.
- Note the huge walk-in pantry that gives you tons of storage.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the living room and the outdoor covered deck.
- Or catch the sun on the huge open deck that runs almost the full width of the home.
- Bedrooms are split, with two on the right side of the home and one across the house on the left side.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,405 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,405 sq. ft.
- Deck: 618 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1076 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss