European Ranch With Beamed Accents
About This Plan
- Beamed accents give this ranch home plan a European Tudor charm that's all its own, and in just under 1,600 square feet, you'll enjoy a classic home plan design as well.
- The great room with see-through fireplace to the hearth room greets you on your left as you enter the home.
- The second bedroom with access to the hall full hall bath resides to your left.
- The kitchen, dining and hearth rooms serve to function as the main living area providing plenty of room for entertaining. A deck in back gives you space to enjoy the fresh air.
- The master suite includes a large walk-in closet, dual sinks and a Jacuzzi tub.
- A 3-stall garage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available