European-Style House Plan with Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim, a clipped roofline on the study gable and spires atop the hip roof add up to a stunning European exterior.
- The wide entry foyer gives you immediate views of the spacious great room where you can also see the dining area and kitchen.
- The corner fireplace can be seen all the way from the kitchen sink.
- The master suite is a work of art, with its bayed sitting area, large private bathroom and an enormous walk-in closet complete with two built-in chests, one for her and one for him.
- Note the very convenient door right into the laundry room.
- The family bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home, all a generous size.
- An optional bonus room above the garage has a handy half bath close by.
- The three car garage offers a reinforced safe room for your comfort during a storm.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,838 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1034 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick