European-style Rambler with Fully Loaded Lower Level
About This Plan
- This European home plan offers a covered porch in the front and multiple covered patios in the back (converts to decks when finished with a walkout basement.)
- Step in through the front door with its wrought iron windows and discover the great room with its vaulted ceiling and spanning wood beams, fireplace, and series of windows overlooking the backyard. An open concept design, the kitchen has a view of the fireplace in the great room, with the dining room off to the side, overlooking the backyard.
- The kitchen has a large island, butler pantry, and convenient garage access making unloading groceries a breeze. A home office can be found just off the entryway.
- Further in the home, you'll find the master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and spanning wood beams, with accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet.
- This home offers a finished basement (1,870 square feet when finished as shown) with a kitchenette, recreation room, three more bedrooms with walk-in closets, another office that can be converted to a bedroom when doing a walkout basement, and plenty of storage areas.
Walkout Foundation Option (+$395)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,070 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 723 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 2"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1006 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss