3 - 4
About This Plan
- Brick, stucco and a clipped roofline over the garage give a charming appearance to this European home plan.
- The delightful open floor plan unites the great room with fireplace, kitchen and dining area.
- A French door connects the great room to the rear grilling porch where you have lots of room for a gas barbecue.
- The grilling porch can also be accessed from the secluded master suite.
- Two additional bedrooms and an optional loft area are on the second floor, where the open balcony rail allows you to overlook the great room below.
- Bonus space can be made into an extra bedroom if desired.
- A door in bedroom 3 leads to attic storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 730 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 319 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick