Everything On One Floor
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Staggered garage bays give this Craftsman house plan visual appeal.
- A transom window over the front door brightens the foyer.
- Views in the main living area extend from the kitchen through the dining and living rooms and out to your back yard.
- Placed in a quiet location in back, the master suite has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Use bedroom 3 as a den if you prefer.
- Gain an extra bedroom and bathroom by finishing the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,403 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12