Everything You Want on a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- With graceful style, this Acadian house plan gives you lots of room in a wonderful open floor plan, all for a narrow lot.
- Double doors at the entry immediately bring you into the huge living space that unites the family room, kitchen and dining area.
- The big fireplace can be seen while you are cooking meals and the large covered porch shelters you from the rain and sun.
- All the bedrooms are at the back of the house with the two family bedrooms sharing the hall bathroom.
- Homeowners will love their private suite with its tray ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- In the master bathroom, double sinks and a jetted tub are added pluses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,868 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 10"
- Depth: 82' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick