Exceptional Craftsman House Plan
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim tops the arched entry porch of this exceptional Farmhouse home, giving it a Craftsmam look.
- Inside, a wood beamed ceiling unites the main living area that is all open concept.
- A wall of windows in the family room overlooks the covered lanai with its outdoor fireplace and grilling station.
- Split bedrooms ensures a private master suite and this one comes with a stoop where you can sit and drink your morning coffee.
- Both family bedrooms have walk-in closets and there's a bonus room over the garage awaiting your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,504 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,504 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 77' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 14
- Framing Type: Stick