Exceptional French Country Manor
About This Plan
- With spectacular features designed into each room, this luxury home plan is meant to impress, starting with its elaborate curved staircase in the two-story entry. The entry foyer measures 8'4" by 19' to the family room and the stair hall is 14'4" square.
- Beams in the huge family room highlight the 20' high cathedral ceiling, with three sets of double French doors, built-in entertainment center and fireplace.
- The family room opens to the gourmet kitchen and breakfast room. A formal dining room with tray ceiling has double doors leading to a private courtyard with fireplace.
- The extraordinary master suite also enjoys a 17'6" high cathedral ceiling with beams plus two huge walk-in closets and a luxurious spa bath with all the amenities.
- Two bedrooms, each with private bath, share the second floor with a game room that has a balcony overlook to the family room below. A large covered porch off the game room has a raised ceiling (11') and creates a great retreat.
- In the basement version, the stairs going down replace the powder room in the foyer. The result is the preservation of the semi-circular form that makes a dramatic statement to this luxury home plan.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 42294DB (4,005 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,337 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- Storage: 191 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 942 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 1"
- Depth: 102' 3"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 925 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss