Exciting 3-Bed Modern House Plan with Upstairs Beds and Laundry
About This Plan
- This 3-bed modern house plan was designed to give you maximum living area on a small lot.
- The open-concept floor plan combines the kitchen, dining and great room that creates a feeling of volume.
- The kitchen island has a curved seating area and gives the cook great prep space.
- Sliding doors by the dining room take you to your patio out back.
- All bedrooms are located upstairs as is the laundry for your convenience. The master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet with an attached bathroom as well.
- A 2-stall attached garage completes this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 799 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 802 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 54 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 8"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss