Exciting Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- This dynamic Contemporary house plan uses mixed materials and unusual shapes to create excitement.
- Follow the stairs up to the front door where the foyer gives you the choice of going down to the garage level or up to the main living area.
- A residential elevator makes it easy for those who don't like stairs.
- On the main level, a large gallery leads either to the bedroom wing or the open concept living area.
- A wall of sliding glass doors takes you out to a covered balcony with a spiral staircase going down.
- The master suite also comes with sliders to the balcony.
- The two guest suites are separated so everyone has privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,989 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 189 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 450 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 919 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 73' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1170 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss