Exciting Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Combining shed and flat roof lines, this Contemporary house plan has a remarkable curb appeal.
- The huge great room located at the back of the house unites the cooking, eating and living spaces into one huge room with a gas fireplace for all to enjoy.
- Transom windows bring in lots of extra light and add to the dramatic look.
- The master suite is located on the first floor and has sliders to the backyard.
- Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor plus the third bedroom and bonus space are on the upper floor.
- Sliders in the bonus room take you out to a large covered deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,237 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 458 sq. ft.
- Deck: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12