Exciting Craftsman House Plan with First Floor Master
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Large and comfortable rooms are the hallmark of this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- Two bay windows in back extend the living spaces in the nook and master suite.
- There's an abundance of counter space in the well-designed kitchen that has a peninsula eating bar open to the family room.
- An octagonal rotunda with a tray ceiling in the center of the home directs you to the kitchen, master suite or formal dining room.
- The second floor belongs to the kids with each bedroom having a giant walk-in closet.
- The spacious playroom keeps toys out of the first floor living areas.
- Unfinished space gives you extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Storage: 525 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss