Exciting European House Plan
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Stucco, stone and siding combine to give an attractive, detailed appearance to this European house plan.
- The quiet study off the foyer gives you a peaceful place to work from home.
- Further back, the kitchen and dining area are connected into one space with covered patios on each side.
- Views of the great room are right around the corner.
- The master suite and guest bedroom are on the same floor with the laundry room in between them.
- Finish the lower level to add a possible three more bedrooms, a huge rec room with wet bar and a fabulous media room.
- Or give yourself that fitness room you've always wanted.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,555 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss