Exciting Northwest House Plan with Balcony Bridge
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two-story ceilings rise up dramatically in the foyer and great room of this exciting Northwest house plan.
- On the left side, a quiet den and first floor guest suite enhance the home.
- The corner fireplace in the great room can be seen from the foyer and the dining area.
- A big, U-shaped kitchen is efficiently organized with a large island to add extra counter and storage space.
- There's a walk-in pantry and a walk-in coat closet plus a large utility room.
- The gorgeous balcony bridge on the second floor separates the master bedroom suite from the two family bedrooms.
- Kids can do their homework in the study nook with three windows to brighten the whole area.
- Finish the bonus room to add an extra 494 square feet of living space above the garage.