Exciting Northwest House Plan with Balcony Bridge
About This Plan
- Two-story ceilings rise up dramatically in the foyer and great room of this exciting Northwest house plan.
- On the left side, a quiet den and first floor guest suite enhance the home.
- The corner fireplace in the great room can be seen from the foyer and the dining area.
- A big, U-shaped kitchen is efficiently organized with a large island to add extra counter and storage space.
- There's a walk-in pantry and a walk-in coat closet plus a large utility room.
- The gorgeous balcony bridge on the second floor separates the master bedroom suite from the two family bedrooms.
- Kids can do their homework in the study nook with three windows to brighten the whole area.
- Finish the bonus room to add an extra 494 square feet of living space above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,026 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 7"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 833 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss