Exciting Ranch House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple roof lines and an angled entry porch and garage add excitement to this beautiful Ranch house plan.
- As soon as you step into the foyer, you can see the gorgeous vaulted and beamed great room that encompasses the kitchen too.
- An open deck wraps around the dining area and wet bar with four big windows to brighten the space.
- There are covered decks too so you can go outside even in the rain.
- A wheelchair accessible bathroom is attached to the guest suite.
- The vaulted master suite features two big walk-in closets and a huge bathroom.
- Skylights and transom windows add light to the whole house.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain an extra 1,107 square feet of living space.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,943 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 97' 1"
- Depth: 75' 9"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1301 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick