Exciting Shingle Style House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A grand wrap-around porch is one of the key design elements of this exciting Shingle style house plan.
- The wide foyer opens up to reveal a graceful curved staircase and views of the enormous great room with its two-story ceiling.
- Off to the side, the kitchen and circular breakfast nook are united by a gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- Homeowners get a spacious and luxurious master suite with a sitting area, large bathroom and a giant closet divided into his and her sections.
- On the upper floor, both bedrooms have sliding glass doors to either the deck or porch.
- The long hallway has open rails on both side so you can see down into the foyer and great room below.
- There's even a third floor loft that opens to a large deck.
- A private guest suite lies over the two car garage, capped by a lovely vaulted ceiling. This area is included in the total square footage of 4,382.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,382 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,649 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,591 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 142 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 2,221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 115' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12