Exciting Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This Traditional two-story home offers spacious rooms, gas fireplace, 9’ first floor ceiling heights and open area living space.
- A formal dining room provides for special occasion dining and a private library offers a quiet retreat.
- The home comes with a serviceable, convenient entry, a mud room, half bath and laundry room that complete the first floor.
- A second floor master suite showcases a whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and his and her large walk-in closets.
- In the master walk-in closet you get a pleasant surprise with a wall of cubbies that provides organized storage for shoes, purses or folded clothing.
- Three additional bedrooms and a balcony overlooking the foyer make this the perfect home for your growing family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,557 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 976 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss