Exciting Traditional House Plan with Optional Sports Court
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A gently curved roof showcases the front door of this exciting Traditional house plan.
- With six bedrooms spread out over three levels, this home is ideal for a large family.
- The vaulted and beamed great room can be seen from the kitchen and dining room, thank to the lovely open floor plan.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with lots of windows and a huge L-shaped walk-in closet.
- Even the utility room is large with plenty of counter space.
- Head upstairs for three bedrooms and a loft that overlooks the great room.
- On the fully finished lower level, you can entertain with ease in the family room or game room with snack bar.
- There's even a dedicated exercise room with interior windows that look down onto the massive sports court below.
- The sports court adds 1,466 square feet to the total living area of the home.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,990 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- Storage: 747 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 1,466 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 714 sq. ft.
- Deck: 729 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 385 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 6"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 37' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1889 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12